BERGEN COUNTY LIGHTING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Lighting Maintenance Service – We will program lighting transformer(s) for proper operation and daylight savings time; test all lighting circuits and record amperage readings for future reference; activate all lighting circuits, and check each fixture for proper operation; reposition lights as necessary for proper performance; replace any malfunctioning lights, and/or bulbs as needed.
Repair Wiring & Replace Outdoor Bulbs & More
The following lighting maintenance tips are recommended to keep your low-voltage lighting system working efficiently.
- Re-aim lights that have moved or need relocating due to plant growth.
- Clean out debris that has collected in well lights.
- Clean protective glass lenses to ensure that your lights are their brightest.
- Check all bulbs for looseness and tighten as necessary.
- Replace burned out bulbs.
- Adjust timer for the season.
- Inspect tree/moonlight wiring for excessive tension.
- Bury any exposed wiring.