PROFESSIONAL LAWN CARE MAINTENANCE IN BERGEN COUNTY
R&S Landscaping offers lawn care services in Ridgewood, Wyckoff, Mahwah, and all of northern Bergen County NJ.
The program we have designed maintains the average healthy lawn and is effective in improving stressed lawns. On average, it takes two years to build a healthy lawn. In the first year, we concentrate on bringing current problems under control and improving existing turf.
Our fall aeration and slit seeding is a great way to add new life to a struggling lawn, as well as improve healthy lawns. We use our bi annual soil tests to adjust our program to address your lawn’s specific nutrient needs and the current environmental conditions.
Insect, Fungus & Weed Control
Our complete annual lawn health care program includes:
- Fertilizer – 4 properly timed applications throughout the season. Organic and traditional options are available.
- Insect & Weed Control
- Aeration for relieving compaction and improving root zones
- Slit Seeding to add new seed directly into soil for optimal germination
- Compost & Compost Tea applications
- Lime for pH adjustment as needed based on a soil test
- Fungus Control for turf diseases